Thread: Will developers provide Gotham City Impostors for Nintendo Wii?

Will developers provide Gotham City Impostors for Nintendo Wii?

I know that Gotham City Impostors is available for computer . but I wanted to know whether we will be able to get the same for Wii. Personally I really like the aiming style with wii. Wii version of Call of Duty: MW3 is seems to be glitchy and there was no patches to make the game play worth. Tell me if you are having any speculation on the same.

Re: Will developers provide Gotham City Impostors for Nintendo Wii?

I don’t know whether this particular game will be available for Wii or not. But if they are going to provide the same then I am wondering that it will be quite interesting to see the gameplay in the Wii version.

I do agree with you that it will be quite interesting to have wii version of the game but unfortunately it would not get happen. We are going to have PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 version of the game. there will not be any Wii version of the game. however you can enjoy anyone from the above mentioned versions.

Well according to me Wii would be less powerful for this particular game. another thing which I would like to comment that people could be less interested. They have survey 100 people and ask about the choice for the gaming console which they would like to play. there were only one or two people voted about Wii. I don’t think so it will give total return enough amount of money which has been spent for the development of Wii version of the game.

The best platform for the game like GCI could be PC, PS3, and Xbox 360. But Wii can deserve this particular game. but it can be provided as the game is getting famous across the gamers.