Thread: What is the release date of Resident Evil 6?

What is the release date of Resident Evil 6?

Hello friends, what it is the releasing date of the Resident Evil 6, I am just wanted to have a hand on it, so that I can enjoy. Where I have played the earlier it has been 2 years that there is no release about it. So do you know about it? Then please tell me also. Thank you.

Re: What is the release date of Resident Evil 6?

The release date of this game is been announced, it will be coming in the November 20th 2012, so you need to wait for the month of November to get it and then only you will be able to play, where as it is really nice they are coming with the 6 part of the game and also the 5th part was been released on year 2009. Even I am wishing to get it so that it will be nice.

I have seen that the Leon and Chris are having their own style of arching storylines which is very nice to get it and also to have it in the game. If you check it carefully then you will find it playable along with a fourth unknown playable character which is something like the Alex Wesker.

There is trailer about this game which you can watch it on the YouTube, if you wanted to watch it then you check for Resident Evil 6 reveal trailer, you will get it and also looking to it you cannot wait to have a hand on to it. This game has not disappointed me at all and also loves to play all the series. Beside this game I like to play the COD 4, which is one of the favorite games of mine, I have almost done with that game.

I love to see the footage, as all of them are showing RE games slick fast paced action, so when you are watching that you start to imagine about it. It will surprise when it will load up RE 5 with the anticipation and you will be finding yourself with slow paced game with horrible controls.