Thread: Door which you should go through to get high power explosives in The Darkness 2

Door which you should go through to get high power explosives in The Darkness 2

I wanted to ask an interesting thing about this particular game. whenever I am trying to go into the house where you can find the bigger explosives so that you can blow up the door with clown. It will not open and enemies are trying to go through into the door but they cannot do and I cannot open the door.

Re: Door which you should go through to get high power explosives in The Darkness 2

Well I am getting the same issue. as I am trying to push button in order to open bay door having big clown face on the same. I know that there are any word to say about. You have to hit e in order to launch the bay doors. The door would be into the same building as that of the explosive truck. It will not be available on the clown door.

Re: Door which you should go through to get high power explosives in The Darkness 2

I am talking about the little room rather than of talking about the door. It will have red button with the red light. It will not prompt you but you will be open clown doors so that the darkling can drive explosive truck. As I go for walk up button there is nothing happening. There are word which are supposed to come up saying that you should press E to launch the door. When you are talking to someone you have to open other doors. I have gone through the walk through video and it was prompting with the word which you can open the doors but it is not happening in the pc version of the game.

I could not find out the powerful explosive. As I am jumping on the door which are supposed to open and there would 4 to 5 people who are coming out. When it was opened for me first time I died in the game. each and every time I have started with the checkpoint at the game. I restarted with level but it did not worked for me at all. I think the developer of the game should work on the same. I hope there will be releasing of the patch very soon.