Thread: Demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and The Darkness II

Demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and The Darkness II

Hello friends, i wanted to know that is there demo available of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and The Darkness II, i am waiting for it to play on the Xbox 360 but was not able to get any of the game for it. So does anyone of you is having the game and please tell me from where did you have got it. Thank you.

Re: Demo of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and The Darkness II

The Demo of both of the games are been available if you wanted to get it for you then you can go to the following link and download it directly to your Xbox 360,

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DEMO

The Darkness II Demo

I have played the demo of darkness 2 a little and also have finished the tutorial and got outside. How much i have played it is very much nice and also have got what i was expecting it. There is a good quick one button combat, even there are plenty of plants and stuff to collect to, where i believe that the alchemy is going to be pretty epic. Where the graphics of the game are not so good and it is very colorful and pleasing to the eye.

Even i have gone for Darkness 2, well it was not on radar at all and the demo version of the game is really nice. I feel that gameplay is right. I think that possibilities with 4 different appendages at the guy and when you are shooting, slice it and then throw the other guy and then you shoot the light and steal the dead guys heart. If you check that demo then you will find it in most anticipated game.

I would suggest that you download both of the game right now. Where i am little skeptical on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning at present but looking forward for The Darkness II.