Thread: Funniest weapon in Gotham City Impostors

Funniest weapon in Gotham City Impostors

which are the most funniest weapon in Gotham City Impostors? There are some funny event such as you are killing stream of burly and chars with by making use of armor and heavy weapons by making use of the Face Axing. Still I am trying to learn how can I use the same effectively. Tell me which weapon do you think most while using?

Re: Funniest weapon in Gotham City Impostors

According to me Explosive Jack-In-The-Box is the most effective weapon in the game. Well I loved the psych warfare placing the same into the station of mine before I have attached the battery for the insurance or placing on the station in the situation when they are having speedy gun running battery for them.

If you are looking for my opinion then I would comment Bear Stalker and shooting Burlies into the neck with it. you can see that it is sticking out of them on the screen as they are running around until it is getting finally despawns. I managed to hit Burly and had as 30hp after kept on the trucking even though could not see the darn thing. the one thing which I can tell you is that someone is spotting the players with goggles for the good two minutes.

I also love to use hatchet. I threw the hatchet in the game but it is getting hit someone and it was boomeranged back in the game. after that I have picked the same and hit someone else and picked it up to back up again for the triple kill.

I have found couple of weapons which are quite funny according to me. Very first one is bear trap. As you have managed to initial joy after looking the jump around and one foot is being followed by dispatching the flailing bodies whenever you will be able to see fit.
    Another one is Air Space Denier which is a garden gnome with taser. It seems to be really funny when they are falling out of them on air.