Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Why graphics is getting stretched when playing The Darkness 2 demo at 720p resolution?

Video Games

Old 09-02-2012

Why graphics is getting stretched when playing The Darkness 2 demo at 720p resolution?

Recently I have downloaded and installed The Darkness 2 demo on my computer. I have found that the demo version of the game is not having support for 720p. whenever I am trying to play with 720P resolution then graphic is getting stretched. Is there any solution available to fix the stretching? If you are having possible fix then let me know about the same.

Old 09-02-2012

Re: Why graphics is getting stretched when playing The Darkness 2 demo at 720p resolution?

Well I have noticed the same issue which you have stated over here. I already tried with 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio but it did not worked for me by any mean. The user interface and video did not scale at all. I think there is no support for Ultra-wide resolution in the game.
Old 09-02-2012

Re: Why graphics is getting stretched when playing The Darkness 2 demo at 720p resolution?

Mostly graphics issue is associated with graphic card drivers and DirectX. Hence you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card and DirectX on the computer. you can get the above mentioned software from the official website.
Old 09-02-2012

After going through the problem of yours I wanted to tell you that this particular game is not having support for nVidia Surround or ATI Eyefinity technology.. alos there are lots of issue are being noticed in menus and gameplay when making use of this particular feature. So far there is no announcement from the developer end on it. but we can expect any fix from the developer side in future releasing of patch.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,