Thread: Suggestion for Viva Pinata

Suggestion for Viva Pinata

Hello friends, i wanted to know some of the Viva Pinata, i have not founded any information about it, i do not wanted to leave the game. The information which you will be providing will be benefit for me. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Suggestion for Viva Pinata

I think that Fences are the good for keeping fighting pinatas, but you should be aware of the NPC, as they will walk through the gates and it will be left open for them. It has happened the same thing with me for my fudgehogg pen. Even i would like to share that Breeding Whirlm's is seem to be funny in the beginning and it is really a good source of money and it is also nice to have plenty around for those Pinatas who enjoy to feast on the little guys.

I would like to share a little experience with it, earlier when started to play the game, i always do breeding the first two, which are of any breed, after doing that then i sell the offspring. If i am planing to sell any then i always sell the first two, i am doing it because the offspring will have your personal tag attached, where the original pinatas will be not there in the game, this was i have noticed while playing it, so i think it might be helpful for you to know it.

I would suggest that you better purchase the lamp post which is available in the store. If you purchase it and place it then it will continually attract Moths, so you can sell those moths for $600 each which is best way to earn.

Ifo you do not wanted to fill you garden so you can increase the fights, even chili seeds which will be available for $22, it will working well for you. If you plant it then it will grow quickly and also you can sell it for $100 a piece. I have planted around 10 of them and after one minute i sell them for $1000. If you have tired this method then it will work well and if you are far away in the game then you will need to have more cashflow.