Thread: Xbox shows red lights and fans do not work

Xbox shows red lights and fans do not work

hi guys

I need help on this my Xbox 360 had got the Red Ring of Death for some reason that I don’t know although while when I try to overheat it to reset the fan starts up and then stops , I am really confuse is it how can I do that I really have no idea . is there anyone here can help me on this I would really be appreciating this.

Thanks in advance

Re: Xbox shows red lights and fans do not work

I hope this help
    1. Cover the Xbox 360 with towels, below and above, , do it well (in case) and well covered
    2. Turn on the console and stay plugged in and turned on till 10-15 minutes (I've left 15 minutes)
    3. It is will reset

It seems complete nonsense fix but , I've tried, I have an Xbox 360 broken, well, now it is working

As far as the fan is concern be certain every the wires of fans does not have a cut . it might be broke . I suggest get a Whisper Max Fans of eBay, £13

Check the ventilation system by hearing to the sound of the cooling fan. If you don’t hear sound of cooling fan, that is worst, because your fans have failed. You should send it to Microsoft service center.

If the sound of the fan is louder than usual, which means that the Xbox 360 console is too hard, or the ventilation system is not good. Shut it down for several hours while the Xbox is cool, restart again.

The red ring of death is caused by hardware failure, and can range from a minor to a major problem. Do not be afraid of "serious problem" because can be fixed easily too. In most cases this is simply due to the user a dominant aspect tivial. I described a few easy ways to get your Xbox 360 Quick Start.

1. Restart your console. It could have been a temporary problem.
    2. Make sure the cables are attached have been properly. Most players ignore this basic fact.
    3. Check your hard drive .
    4. Connect directly without your surge protector.
    5. Let your Xbox 360 cool for a few minutes and try again

The similar stuff was happening to my console plus the secondary error code I was shows was 0030. I unable to work out what to do for the reason that when my fan cut off my console would also shut down however the 3 rings would carry on to flash. I tried letting it sit in order to let the solder reflow although the system might by no means get hot so I just sent it off to get fixed.