Thread: Need help on the Saints Row The Third mission Murderbrawl XXXI - Killbane Fight in Xbox

Need help on the Saints Row The Third mission Murderbrawl XXXI - Killbane Fight in Xbox

This is the awesome game in the xbox ever I really love saints row the third on xbox 360. Although I am stuck on the one mission that I need your help on Murderbrawl XXXI - Killbane Fight. For some reason I am not able to hit him with items people chuck from the auditions. I would really appreciate any help

Re: Need help on the Saints Row The Third mission Murderbrawl XXXI - Killbane Fight in Xbox

Just keep hitting him by the things thrown in is how you kill him. Just keeps on doing that you will definitely get the quicktime event, rinse and repeat.

Re: Need help on the Saints Row The Third mission Murderbrawl XXXI - Killbane Fight in Xbox

i am unable to melee throughout this mission?? i can punch the luchadores however when i enter the ring and get close to killbane i can’t punch or kick. i can just use the weapons thrown in the ring but that is not doing anything.

I am on that mission at mo however am stuck the just way i can hit killbane is with the weapons the audtions throw it it won’t let me punch him any help

Hope this help to kill Killbane in the slaying at Murderbrawl.

At the beginning of the mission, you will need to protect the ring by killing Luchadores who will try to come and support Killbane. Use knives made available everywhere to hit the enemies, and keep going until Killbane Angel ejects the ring. You will then have a chainsaw, and you must protect multiple Luchadores Angel who will try to finish it. Slice the heart, until Angel asks you to take his place against Killbane.

The fight against Killbane be childish, and at the end, you can choose between two options:

• Killbane save. You will receive the A-fist-calypse in exchange;
    • Unmasking Killbane. You get his mask.

Make your choice. In all cases, Killbane will be furious, and decides to take revenge by destroying the city.