Thread: which are the best games for couples?

which are the best games for couples?

Hi, friends I am don’t play games lot, so I don’t know much about games, I recently heard about couple’s games so I just want to ask you guys that is there anyone lucky enough to enjoy playing games with their significant other? And which is your favorite multiplayer or two-player mode couples game?

Re: which are the best games for couples?

I play couple game a lot and I like dead or alive: this game doesn’t need more talent, so it is just a fun game to button mash and kill time with. Little big planet: really fun plat former with dry-English humor, heavy rain: this is my most favorite game, me and my girlfriend have blast while playing this game together The narrative is engaging enough that the person who doesn't have the controller still enjoys "playing" it.

Super Mario bros is one of my most favorite couple game that I have ever found, I like playing this game because both the player have to cooperate with each other and kill the monster which appears after each 5 stage. I also love this game because of its stage this game has more than 100 stage.

My wife doesn’t like game a lot but she really like dancing games, Tennis and she is crazy about racing games. She play any game of this genre so the games are not particular, racing against my wife is fun and gets competitive in a way and that is much different than with other friends.