Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

Video Games

Old 09-02-2012

Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

All of us know that the Chris and Jill will be the main character in the game. I am starting this thread to know that which character will be killed in the Revelations. I think that the Jessica/Parker will die in the game. The Hunk looking guy can manage to escape from there in some way. What do you think friends?

Old 09-02-2012

Re: Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

I think that Rachel will going to die in this and I am saying this on the basis of the this thread. I won’t want it to die but the game is planned in that way only.
Old 09-02-2012

I really wish that Parker and Jessica be alive. I would like them to be more as compared to any other characters in the game. I would really wish to see Jill and Parker's relationship. Jun stressed the importance of Chris and Sheva's relationship but they are not having one. I am sure that Sophie would like to see Chris and Jill form relationships through their new partners too.
Old 09-02-2012

Jessica most likely won’t die as she is a girl lol. I know that is funny but I am telling this after looking at more detailed basis that I had for Parker. What was the previous RE while a main good female character died? Chris and Jill are only connected in such a way that I don’t believe Jessica would fit in the mix for long. If Steve was in this game, Claire probably would've been one of the protagonists because it wouldn't make sense to have a game with Chris, Jill, and Steve while Chris and Jill have no actual connection through him.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,