Thread: Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

All of us know that the Chris and Jill will be the main character in the game. I am starting this thread to know that which character will be killed in the Revelations. I think that the Jessica/Parker will die in the game. The Hunk looking guy can manage to escape from there in some way. What do you think friends?

Re: Who will die in Resident Evil Revelations?

I think that Rachel will going to die in this and I am saying this on the basis of the this thread. I won’t want it to die but the game is planned in that way only.

I really wish that Parker and Jessica be alive. I would like them to be more as compared to any other characters in the game. I would really wish to see Jill and Parker's relationship. Jun stressed the importance of Chris and Sheva's relationship but they are not having one. I am sure that Sophie would like to see Chris and Jill form relationships through their new partners too.

Jessica most likely won’t die as she is a girl lol. I know that is funny but I am telling this after looking at more detailed basis that I had for Parker. What was the previous RE while a main good female character died? Chris and Jill are only connected in such a way that I don’t believe Jessica would fit in the mix for long. If Steve was in this game, Claire probably would've been one of the protagonists because it wouldn't make sense to have a game with Chris, Jill, and Steve while Chris and Jill have no actual connection through him.