Thread: Would you like to have Little Deviants for PlayStation Vita?

smile Would you like to have Little Deviants for PlayStation Vita?

The release date for the PS Vita is coming soon and I want to know that would you like to have Little Deviants for PlayStation Vita? I have some information about the gameplay of the Little Deviants:

The character of the Little Deviants is somewhat different like a small ball type and they are the looking like the boisterous bunch which has landed on the world of the Whoman from the crash landing directly from the space. They have been troubled by the Botz that are evil. The gameplay is that we have to make the Little Deviants in one union team so that they would be able to battle with the evil Botz and also we have to help the Whomans. This game is designed to play for the console of PS Vita as the collection of the minigames. What do you think guys? Aren’t you excited about this?

ThumbsUp Re: Would you like to have Little Deviants for PlayStation Vita?

This is really a wonderful game and I would like to have it on my Vita. It is great that the Bigbig Studios have created such a multiplayer game for the PS Vita. With the help of the little deviants we would be able to six different stages while we are unlocking the levels. There is also a availability that you could be able to do the online posting of your Gamescore so that the users can be able to see your score and compare who has the highest scores. Its Gameplay includes using the back of the console that has the touch pad and we can move and do the tricks to the little deviants with the help of touch from the back of the console. I cannot more for the Vita. I also love the characters of the Little Deviants which show their weird expressions while the Gameplay.

You can also see this link which shows the Little Deviants game for the PS Vita developed by the Bigbig Studios. This link shows the gameplay of the Little Deviants and the characters of the game. Its really a good game for the PS Vita. I hope that soon there would be many users of this game for the Vita.