Thread: Resident Evil Revelations would be best game if made for PS3/xbox 360

Resident Evil Revelations would be best game if made for PS3/xbox 360

I think that the Resident Evil Revelations would be the best game to play if they have made that for PS3/360 in order to have better graphics. It would be really nice if I can play the game in a big tv. But currently I can just imagine that and not more than that. I just wanted to know that what other people think about this and so I am posting it over here.

re: Resident Evil Revelations would be best game if made for PS3/xbox 360

No, I don’t think that it would be good as It is being designed for a handheld, and that is the reason that unless Capcom totally reworked the game to work on a console, This would be really terrible. It might be good for a few people if this is invoked but I am experienced with the 3DS and really don’t want to see any change in this.

If not then kit would be better if it can be on the beta at least. The game assets probably wouldn't look very good at 1080p. PC/PSN/360 release would be nice.

I am completely agreeing with you that if they considered in changing the game to make it a little longer with additional options then it would be great for the consoles as well as upgraded graphics. This is going to be incredible game and it might do pretty well in terms of sales as the stand alone consoles severely lack in dark survival horror games.

I would like to tell you that some games are better on handhelds as compared to make foot to the consoles. They have made it best in their point and I don’t think that this require any further changes to the game. I am happy with the game as they have made it.