Thread: Merge Freezing of server is damaging the HDD of the Play Station 3

angry Merge Freezing of server is damaging the HDD of the Play Station 3

I don’t know why this issue of the merge freezing of the servers has not been solved yet. Some of the users of the PS Home are causing the servers to be freeze and this is the main reason why the console of the many users of the Play Station 3 has got damaged. I have also given the same message to the Sony team and they have thanked me to show that problem. But they have not created the patch that would solve this issue. That’s the reason why I have posted this thread here. Anyone else with the same problem can give a comment on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Exclamation Re: Merge Freezing of server is damaging the HDD of the Play Station 3

I have seen that many of my friends having the PS 3 consoles and using the Network along with the PS Home they are experiencing the problem of the server freezing due to which they have damaged their consoles. The users who are causing the servers to become freeze are the main reason to create the files that are corrupted and these files are shared on the Network causing the Hard Drives of the Consoles to damage. This is really sad for the rest of the PS3 users who are not the culprits but there HDD are damaged.

ohmy Re: Merge Freezing of server is damaging the HDD of the Play Station 3

I really thought that the Sony would activate the patch for this big issue that many of the users are facing. But Sony seems to be sitting calm and is not bothered about their customers. Many users of the PS 3 have corrupted their HDD and have purchased the new one. But this is not a joke that we always have to buy a new Hard Drive for our console. Sony should create some patch for this but they are don’t care whether the users consoles get damaged or HDD gets corrupted. The users who are the main cause to freeze the servers should be banned by the Sony so that the server would work normally and the HDD wouldn’t get damaged. I hope there would be some solution that Sony will create because this problem is increasing day by day.