Thread: Burn Zombie Burn companions not working on PlayStation Home

Burn Zombie Burn companions not working on PlayStation Home

I have purchased the new Burn Zombie and Burn companions for the PlayStation Home but the problem is that when I am able to take the companions out then I can only see my companion. I have told my friends that are you able to see my companion then, they refused me. Does anybody knows why is this happening? Could this issue be solved?

ohmy Re: Burn Zombie Burn companions not working on PlayStation Home

The similar problem occurred with me. I have purchased the Burn Zombie and Burn companions and also I have purchased the Giddy Goon but the main problem is that I am only be able to see then. No one else can see them. For this reason I have also contacted the support team of the Sony but they were not able to help me out with the PS Home. They were also telling that they will not be paying the refund for the companions. I don’t care about the refund but there should be some solution that would help to solve this issue. If they are not able to give the solution for this then it would be really very disappointing for us.

smile Re: Burn Zombie Burn companions not working on PlayStation Home

I know that many of the users of the PS are suffering from this problem that they are the only one who could see their companion and no one else. I have solved this problem by un-installing the Home and again installing it. After doing this my friends were able to see my companion and I was also able to see their companion too. Hope this helps.