Thread: PlayStation Home: Urban Motorcycle Jacket missing from Drey Motorcycle Urban Ultimate Bundle

question PlayStation Home: Urban Motorcycle Jacket missing from Drey Motorcycle Urban Ultimate Bundle

Hello Friends,

I have purchased the Drey Motorcycle Urban Ultimate Bundle for the Male but I didn’t go the Urban Motorcycle Jacket which is White in Color. I have purchased the bundle recently but the jacket is missing from that. I would not like to ride the Motorcycle without the Jacket on the PS 3. They have cost me for that item. I don’t know if they are going to give me the jacket or not. Anyone with the same problem here? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

star Re: PlayStation Home: Urban Motorcycle Jacket missing from Drey Motorcycle Urban Ultimate Bundle

I have purchased the same bundle but I have got the White Urban Motorcycle jacket with it. I think the 99 Cents were worth for me at least. The jacket is cool and I like to play and ride the Motorcycle wearing that Urban Jacket. I don’t know for what reason you have not received the Jacket. In that case I am lucky.

angry Re: PlayStation Home: Urban Motorcycle Jacket missing from Drey Motorcycle Urban Ultimate Bundle

I think it is some kind of the trick to the users of the PlayStation as I am observing that one or the other items from the Bundle is missing for sure when I purchase it. Come on Sony, if you can’t give all the items to us then why the hell are you telling us to buy that bundles. This is really cheating because the bundles are not free. I have also checked my emails but it was not showing the presence of the items. If it were free then it was not a big issue. Since you are charging us for that you must be checking that the customers are getting the full of that or not. It’s you only whose name is spread all over about not providing the full items while purchasing the bundles.