Thread: Male Pirate Hat of PlayStation Home is missing

sad Male Pirate Hat of PlayStation Home is missing

One week ago I have made the purchase of the Male Pirate Hat from the PS Home for around 50 cents but the problem is that the item is not been shown in the Inventory. What to do? I have already been charged for that item. But the item is not there in the list either. Where it has gone? Any ideas?

Re: Male Pirate Hat of PlayStation Home is missing

Have you tried to contact the Sony Team Support for your issue! I am sure they will help you. Also you must be sure that you have checked the whole Storage because sometimes the items are there in the Storage that we can’t see in the list. You might be able to see the Male Pirate Hat in the Storage. I hope so.

sad Re: Male Pirate Hat of PlayStation Home is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Have you tried to contact the Sony Team Support for your issue! I am sure they will help you. Also you must be sure that you have checked the whole Storage because sometimes the items are there in the Storage that we can’t see in the list. You might be able to see the Male Pirate Hat in the Storage. I hope so.
    When I encountered this problem then my first preference was to contact the Support Team of the Sony, but they have told me that they have not given me the solution for my question. When I checked in my history of the transaction of the account then it was showing me the purchase of the Pirate Hat and the amount was also been deducted from my account for that transaction that has been done in the store. I have login to the PSN too but the problem is still there. I have also checked the whole Storage but I was not able to find the Hat. To be more clear, I have searched the HAT in the furniture, pants, designing and other various sections but I was not able to get it.

Re: Male Pirate Hat of PlayStation Home is missing

I have got the Male Pirate Hat when I purchased and it was there located in the section of the Hair Style. Check it properly and you will be able to get the item that you are missing after the purchase. I also was not able to get the item but when the Welcome Home Package was offered to me by the Sony then I got this item in the Hair Style section. Good Luck.