Thread: The New Bargain Hunter Quest of PlayStation Home is broken

question The New Bargain Hunter Quest of PlayStation Home is broken

I am trying to complete the new quest to the Bargain Hunter in the PS Home but it seems to be broken. When the quest was started then I collected the items of the Diesel and also along with that I got the 10 items that were free. But when I checked the quest was saying that I was having only 2 items out of 17. I thought to clear the cache but it did not result anything. Again I have done the re installation process and now the update is saying that I am having the 11 items out of the 17. But the quest was cancelled by me accidentally and the update was then saying that I was having 1 item. Again I have reinstalled it and update says that I am on 11 items now but I have got the items that were similar too. I think there is some problem. What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

smile Re: The New Bargain Hunter Quest of PlayStation Home is broken

Hello “Muskil” I suppose that due to the lag reason in the quest you are not able to get the perfect update of the items in the game. Many of the users are performing and completing the quest at a time and this is a reason why there is high traffic on the PSN. This may be one of the reason that you are not able to get the consistency in the Bargain Hunter Quest. If you get the full items in the quest then don’t forget to reply me back. OK.

smile Re: The New Bargain Hunter Quest of PlayStation Home is broken

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Hello “Muskil” I suppose that due to the lag reason in the quest you are not able to get the perfect update of the items in the game. Many of the users are performing and completing the quest at a time and this is a reason why there is high traffic on the PSN. This may be one of the reason that you are not able to get the consistency in the Bargain Hunter Quest. If you get the full items in the quest then don’t forget to reply me back. OK.
    I would be probably happy to tell you that all the items are been collected. And I never thought that the inconsistency would be occurring because of the traffic. That point was very helpful to me. I have to get more number of the items in the Quest. Till now only 11items are there with me.

star Re: The New Bargain Hunter Quest of PlayStation Home is broken

I don’t know for what reason there is been showing only availability of the 11 items in the quest. I have got more than the 11 items. Previously it was 10 and when I was about to be going through the Diesel than I have received the 3 items for free but that items have not been added to the total number of the items that I am having in the Quest. Still form the 17 I have got 11 items only. I have been visiting the PlayStation Home many times and I don’t think so that because of the lagging issues the items are not been shown on the quest. I have also completed the part 2 of the Winter Hullabaloo quest. I have also seen that many people showing the complaints about this quest that they have not received the Frame Prize of the Holiday Picture. I think then there might be some problem with the part of the Quest since all the items are not shown.