Thread: Unable to complete Chinese New Year quest in PlayStation Home

question Unable to complete Chinese New Year quest in PlayStation Home

One week ago, I was playing the quest of the Chinese New Year in the Play station Home but I am not able to complete it. I have tried a lot to collect the rewards but I am not able to collect them too. I don’t know what the problem is. Can anyone tell me why I am not able to complete the quest or get the rewards? Is there anyone else with the same problem here?

cool Re: Unable to complete Chinese New Year quest in PlayStation Home

I have seen one discussion of the Community Team of the Play Station Home that the reason why the users are not able to collect the rewards and not able to complete the Chinese new year Quest is because the quest is being updated by the Play Station Home. And the good news is that for those who have made the complete progression by completing the quest can go for the rewards but the bad news is the people who have been not able to complete the quest has to again restart with the quest. Sad really, but we can’t do anything about this. Due to the Play Station Network was having some problem with the maintenance the users are not able to complete the quest.

sad Re: Unable to complete Chinese New Year quest in PlayStation Home

I am stuck with the quest too. I am not able to go further beyond the dragon part in the quest. Also I am not able to get the ninja stuff. I really want to complete this quest but I am stucked with it. I too want the rewards but unable to get those. So sad.

smile Re: Unable to complete Chinese New Year quest in PlayStation Home

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I am stuck with the quest too. I am not able to go further beyond the dragon part in the quest. Also I am not able to get the ninja stuff. I really want to complete this quest but I am stucked with it. I too want the rewards but unable to get those. So sad.
    I was lucky that I have completed the whole quest. I too have received the rewards. The ninja stuff that you are talking about would be there in the mall of the PlayStation Home and going towards the store of the nDreams you will be able to get the ninja stuff. If you still have some doubt then you can follow this link and can get some additional information about how to complete the quest. Good Luck