Thread: Where to see Rachel's face in Resident Evil Revelations

Where to see Rachel's face in Resident Evil Revelations

Rachel seems to be the most mysterious RE character forever. We can eve n see the Hunk without mask with the RE3 Translate. Can somebody tell me that where can we see the Rachel's face in Resident Evil Revelations.

Re: Where to see Rachel's face in Resident Evil Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by Elili View Post
    Rachel seems to be the most mysterious RE character forever. We can eve n see the Hunk without mask with the RE3 Translate. Can somebody tell me that where can we see the Rachel's face in Resident Evil Revelations.
    I don’t think that her face is ever shown in the game. This is the character made in that way only. I am also not able to understand the reason for this but that is never shown in the game. But I think that the file in the game may tell you some sort of thing regarding this.

To see her face from as close as possible is the time when Jill finds her (if you look at her cautiously you can spot a tiny bit of her forehead as her fringe is somewhat out of place, but it's still not sufficient to notice her eyes).

The funny thing is that they have hide the face of the character and what about the chest….lol. By the way Rachel was in the unique Mercs 3D demo, but she was a man. It was thought he was simply a placeholder, but it turns out the character of Rachel which was originally intended to be a man, named Richard. I am so glad they changed him. Rachel is a much better choice.