Thread: Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

sad Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

I made purchase of the punk chick bundle from play station home and I only was able to get the spike that is used on the wrist and the hair top. I was not able to get the boot and the skirts as per told to me. Come on Sony, I don’t know why you have not given me all the expected things that has been told to me while purchasing the punk chick bundle. Is there anyone here who has experienced the same thing?

Down re: Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

I was not able to get the boots and the skirts when I made the order of the Punk chick bundle from the PSN network of the Play station Home. I wonder why they are not giving the full things that they have told. I even didn’t have the hair top. When I went to the list of the orders then it was not showing me the presence of any skirts or the boots or the hair top which were supposed to be there. I want to complete the outfit totally as it was told to be there by the PS Home. I am really disappointed.

star re: Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

Quote Originally Posted by Muskil View Post
    I was not able to get the boots and the skirts when I made the order of the Punk chick bundle from the PSN network of the Play station Home. I wonder why they are not giving the full things that they have told. I even didn’t have the hair top. When I went to the list of the orders then it was not showing me the presence of any skirts or the boots or the hair top which were supposed to be there. I want to complete the outfit totally as it was told to be there by the PS Home. I am really disappointed.
    I have seen that there is a common discussion about this topic on many forums. I don’t know why the Sony Team is not bothered about listening to their customer issues as many of the users of the Play Station are having this issue. I hope the Sony would be soon looking into this matter because if they don’t then their customers would be really disappointed.

re: Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

I have bought the punk chick bundle yesterday and I was lucky to have the skirt and the boots which you all guys are not having. On the first attempt they have provide me with all the accessories that has been listed to me. The purchasing was worth and I am happy. No complaints from my side to the Sony.

smile re: Did not get skirts and boots after purchasing Punk Chick Bundle from PlayStation Home

When I purchased the bundle pack for the first time then the Sony has disappointed me because the skirts, boots and even the black bandana was missing from the item list. But after that many complaints were raised to the Play station Home and after that they have provided the items that were missing from the punk chick bundle and the expert pack of the Home was really helpful to me in taking those missing items which were not given to me. I was really lucky to get those items back. Hope you would be too.