Thread: Resident Evil Revelations: Circle pad pro only supports Type D control

Resident Evil Revelations: Circle pad pro only supports Type D control

I found that the Circle pad pro is just having the support for the Type D control and this is same as the default as of resident evil 5. This is very uncomfortable to use for me and also for the people who are using the type A control. I hope that the capcom will make some circle pad pro support type A control.

re: Resident Evil Revelations: Circle pad pro only supports Type D control

Yes, there is no point to have Circle pad pro for D only. It would be better if they have would give a camera control option: CPP for control type A as well. They missed opportunity there, Capcom.

As we know that the Type D controls are not given as an option within the demo. So I would like to tell you tell you some information about that. This is same as the type D (or B), I can see that this is actually the pain. I am not making use of the the circle pad anymore. I have finished with the chapter 3 of revelations. People must not buy circle pad if they have habit to type D controls.

All the buttons are nearly the similar though there is no longer touchscreen camera control. No camera control in any way is rather strange. I think that they have gone through this control layout to give the capability to aim even as moving. This is not same as the standard controls where you aim at the accurate spot while holding L to walk. You can freely control where you aim at the same time as walking or strafing.

As far as I remember that they are similar to the RE5's standard control scheme and this is just the waste of gold for me.