Thread: Raid mode is introduced in Resident Evil Revelations

Raid mode is introduced in Resident Evil Revelations

I came to knew about the Raid mode in the Resident Evil Revelations. I think this particular mode is a bonus mode which you can you can partner with the friend and have a fight with the monsters together. It will allow you to earn character as well as weapon upgrade in the game. Let me know what is your opinion about the same.

Re: Raid mode is introduced in Resident Evil Revelations

I don’t think so Raid mode will not work with the game. I have seen the some of the gameplay trailer videos and came to know that Mercenaries with Call of Duty kind of experience system. As it is already mentioned it’s a bonus mode and it will not affect the campaign. However there would be lots of fun while playing Raid Mode in the game. but still I don’t know whether there will be Zombies in the game or not.

After going through the game trailer I have come to know that zombies are not supposed to appear in the game. they have shown the new kind of people such as Hunters, new water BOW and Rachel as a boss. After having lots of stuff I don’t think so there would not be any Zombies in the game.

Well I am wondering that Raid mode is same as that of mercs. You have to select your character and select the level. It is not about killing spree for 5 to 10 minute rather then it is more about to move towards point a to point b as early as you can. But still I am really curiosu about which character will show up in this particular mode. I am suspecting that wesker will be available in this particular mode. I am not sure about Chris and Jill will be the playable characters into the Raid mode. But still I am waiting for any useful information from the developer end.

as far as I know there will be almost 6 characters available for this particular mode. There are good chances to have character like raymond and Rachel in Raid mode.