Thread: when will be the Littlebigplanet game launch on PS Vita

when will be the Littlebigplanet game launch on PS Vita

I have PS Vita Hand held game console which is a great one from Sony and it is compatible with many PlayStation portable Games. Recently I have heard that the Little big planet game Is going to be launch and it is compatible with the PS Vita, but I don’t have the launch information about the Little big planet. So if anyone having the information on launch date for Little big planet then please recommend me.

Re: when will be the Littlebigplanet game launch on PS Vita

I think the June 26 2012 may be the launch date for LittleBigPlanet because I have visited the amazon official website and there are pre-order of the game is available and there they have specified that the game is going to be released on 26 June 2012.

I think they will going to released the game in 31 march 2012 at one of the game site but they have announced early and now it seems the game has to come a long way. Now I think the games going t be system seller and we have to wait till June as I know that takes some time to make a game completely.

I would like to know the same information because I visited the PS Vita main page, under game information Sony has listed LittleBigPlanet as a Hardware release. I have played the LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 on my PS3 and both did well and I like the game very much. So I think if they launch the game little sooner so they will increase their sell even on the PS Vita.

I think the Little Big Planet is like every other game just released because even if they plan a next edition of the game they will not announce it for quite a long time and also many planned releases are eventually cancelled. If you are talking the Little Big Planet they are just busy in making moneyby selling add ons only. I think it will takes up to year and a half to come out and it won’t come out for a long time, so don’t get your hopes up with Little Big Planet on PS Vita.