Thread: Sony has Announce that PS Vita will not run the Game Archives during Launch

Sony has Announce that PS Vita will not run the Game Archives during Launch

I have recently heard that Sony has announce that the PlayStation Vita will not run the Game Archives at launch. I don’t know whether it is true or not but I think it is really bad for me, if anyone having some information regarding this then please recommend me

Re: Sony has Announce that PS Vita will not run the Game Archives during Launch

I have also read that Sony PlayStation Vita will not run the Game Archives at launch, and this I s confirmed that the Vita will not play the Game Archives titles at launch and this news comes from an update PlayStation Vita FAQ, and it also says that when PS Vita goes on sale then it will not support the Game Archives. The details about the Game Archive will be announced later.

Re: Sony has Announce that PS Vita will not run the Game Archives during Launch

I have also read some details on this news and it seems this is not a problem for any one as it can be easily sorted with the firmware update. This may be already available or if not then nearly available by the time the system launches. I think Sony has done this because Sony want us buying Vita games at launch instead of playing old games on the system which cost much less than the cost at launch.