Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reselling the same items with New Names for PlayStation Home

Video Games

Old 08-02-2012

Reselling the same items with New Names for PlayStation Home

I have recently purchased the creek falls furniture bundle, I like all the furniture that I have bought as all the furniture looks great on Creek Fall space, the only thing I donít like is that the table because it is exactly same one as the Desert haven clubhouse. It doesnít look alike the but it is exact the same table which is just relabeled. I put them side by side and the only difference I found is the Tag. So I have buy a piece of furniture which I was already had. Now I want to know that I am the only one that get this one or other also has got the same one, please help me.

Old 08-02-2012

Re: Reselling the same items with New Names for PlayStation Home

I donít think that they are selling the same table with the new name I think you should properly crosscheck the two and if you have already check this, then I think you should contact the Home support that you have suspect the wrong items that you got included in the furniture bundle.
Old 08-02-2012

I have seen both the tables and also check by placing them side by side and it appears that the wrong table was published by them, because it supposed to be a different table, however it seems to be the desert haven table has been published. The desert haven table also has a little hollow shelf in the side of it, and now it definitely seems that they have updated the wrong table.
Old 08-02-2012

I hope this will clear up some confusion as I have also purchased that table and those 2 tables, the Creek Fall and the Desert haven clubhouse looks similar, but they are definitely different and not the same items.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,