Thread: Is Jill get her normal face back in Resident Evil Revelations?

Is Jill get her normal face back in Resident Evil Revelations?

I think the developer of the game has listened about all the fans and changed the Jill's face. But I could not find out whether her face is normal face or something? According to me face is supposed to me her face is seems to be remake. They have changed her bit but I am wondering that she will look great.

Re: Is Jill get her normal face back in Resident Evil Revelations?

Well I am sure about the thing is that it not old face while comparing with mercenaries 3D. however it is looking quite better and young as well.
    If the developers are not going to return to face models Julia Votch then I am ready to adjust myself with such kind of changes. She is looking really nice bit not annoying at all and it was shown into the images for Mercenaries 3D.

I do she is looking nice but I could not find out why developers done such kind of changes. It seems to be unwanted. I don’t think so she is having any resemblance with Jill.

The developer of the game went for the Lara look and I am wondering that it was backfired. I was bit disappointed that it was not a contractual issue and it made myself quite logical. I have also seen face has been changed to the normal. There are people who are saying that face of her is getting changed as every single press release of this particular game. such inconsistency making me quite frustrating I think the developer of the game should stick to something to avoid this.

I am not having any issue if the developer making changes in the faces until and unless it is reasonable. In the Tomb Raider series it was simply going toward the downhill until Crystal Dynamics came into the game. I was wondering that legends was quite brilliant and it was perfectly captured with the spirit of the old games. For the mean while Lara has been gone through the reboot and it seems to that she is looking to have another one to re navigate through the series as a legend. The new game totally different than that of Tomb Raider and trying to capture totally different aspect of the game. it is focusing on exploration and survivals.