Thread: All about taxes in Crusader Kings II

All about taxes in Crusader Kings II

in this particular game Crusader Kings II I have managed to get Taxes from personal demesnes which I control not from the Vassals' holdings? Are Vassals are supposed to be play on the basis of Tax Law? Let me know if you are having any idea on the same.

Re: All about taxes in Crusader Kings II

as far as I know this particular game is having tax rate for the Cities are of 15% and for bishoprics it is of 30% and it was modified by the personal opinion. Paying of taxes are not applicable for Feudal vassals as per the default settings in the game. they are supposed to provide troops in the game as you can change them through the law screen.

Very first thing which I wanted to discuss over here is that Feudal tax should be none or low. It will increase tax income in lots of manner. it is also dependent on the castle. You have to play as Duke of Bohemia if you have kept all the starting holding and increase feudal tax in the little bit amount. I have remembered all the 3 gold increase per the year listed in to the income list of mine. duke of Bohemia you are supposed to be hold the lots of land by yourself in order to start with. I don’t think so you would have lots of feudal vassals in the game.

Duke and King titles not supposed to provide any money and it all about the land which you are having in the game. All the income is affected by all the respective technology as well as tax rate law. Direct land holdings are simply affected by the state stewardship. Whenever you are talking about the tax rates you have to take care of the settings which are on the law tab. feudal vassals are broken in the game which cannot support the levies hence they will not ask for any cash.