Thread: Crusader Kings II: Empires Everywhere mod

Crusader Kings II: Empires Everywhere mod

As far as I know there are several mod available for this particular game Crusader Kings II. There should be a mod which will allow you to add number of de jure empires and combine all the kingdom into a single empire. The new empires like Scandinavia and Spain are space holder in the game. each and everything should be change according to time.

Re: Crusader Kings II: Empires Everywhere mod

In order to create or usurp any of the empire title you will require to hold all kingdom of title with asterisk. There should be minmum 50% of counties in empire. Titles are not required for empire could be count towards county limit. You will have only 50% of the Castille, Aragon and Leon. You will have Portugal and Al-Andalus which will be able to create title in the game. I am wondering that empire titles could be usurped and it could be created in same as that of the kingdom titles. If there are any uncreated empire titles then it would not take any effect on the game.

Well I am wondering that HRE is supposed to be quite smaller but it should be having smaller provinces.. I really don’t like Roman empire in time frame where Byzantine empire was supposed to be considered as on Catholics to the Roman Empire. The most of the map are falling under one time. I am also wondering that empire is having lots of map to balanced. They could change Scandinavia and Great Britain to mix as well as match with the French empire.

It is not the question about the addition of new kingdom in the game. Well I am considering that Navarra as de-jure kingdom title and including Lotharingia mod. Roman Empire is to represent the rump western Roman empire lacking the Iberian, British and African provinces.
    According to me it supposed to be more accurate to call the same as Latin Empire that raise some of the heads . the main downside is that big empire would be harder to create there title and most of these are supposed to created by AI. The main reason for empires of Asia and Africa is I wanted to have de-jure empires which seems to be secular and created by anyone in the game.

Well I am wondering that Byzantine Empire should have Levantine and Egypt as there were before all territories were lost to Arabs