Thread: How to win as Saxons in Crusader Kings II?

How to win as Saxons in Crusader Kings II?

William has been crushed the might of craiser who has came to the aid following marriage of son of mine son Magnus to his daughter with Adelheid. The main thing to fixing your economy to handle easily the titles. You can see that Harold Godwinson are above of the demesne limit. You have to simply pass off some of the territory to the counties or Earls. You have to try to get secure and strong alliance. You should not fight with William or Harald. You have to load troops on the fleet and you have to sail for Normandy. You have to take Rouen and remaining part of William's provinces. You have to allow them to sack England for four or five years that Kaiser would arrive with decent amount of stack.

Re: How to win as Saxons in Crusader Kings II?

It would be effective strategy which would make inner historian queasy. Harold would leaving England under of the assault without losing levies and conceding the fight in the game.

I agree with you that it did not mean that it will be feasible. I don’t think so Harold would never ditched with the mainland. I have implemented this particular strategy on the basis of knowledge of entire warzone on the basis of the satellite intelligence. The Kaiser did not done anything to gain from the beginning of the war.

I did the same as a Lancaster. I think it seems to be quite easy to do in the game. there will not be any need of ship your dudes off to the Normandy. Allow him to conquer south and take thrones. Kick them burn out with dethrone war. He would have couple of dudes but no cash hence it is trivial.
    If it is possible you have to flip the bonus point York to Control. It would be really easy to holding the lord who is unmarried with the no heirs. There could be either lucky assassination or battle death . he does having Harald sitting on primary territory and the battle death did not seems to likely and you will be able to control most of the country in the effective manner.

I have impressed with AI and I have played saxon England for couple of times and I have managed to lost in the game. I have kept a hope on lure that normns and Norwegians would be fighting with each other. All the interesting strategy in the game made me thing that it’s a really fantastic game. you have to save all the money and you should not raise the troops of yours. if you have done the same then troops should be move around to Normandy or Ireland. The most important thing is that they are going to sieging conquest of one another in order to get the warscore. It means that it will take the entire time to resolve the things. Norweigians could loose since they are having fewer soldiers and you have to take the remnants of the William’s army. Mean while you will need to occupied all the Norman turf and enough amount of the cash which is saved up buy yourself to get some expensive mercenaries. You should Unsiege all the turf in the England then you have to grab the peace deal which is forcing him to give up and claim throne in the game.