Thread: PS Vita Games: Bug in Fishing Game in Waterfall Terrace

PS Vita Games: Bug in Fishing Game in Waterfall Terrace

When I went to the Waterfall Terrace personal space then I found that some of the items from there were missing and there was bug in the Fishing Game as I am not able to reel in a fish once I am done with casting the line out. This is only showing me the Minnow. I can’t understand that what is the reason sor this and how can I get this problem resolved. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: PS Vita Games: Bug in Fishing Game in Waterfall Terrace

It happened to me as well and I have decided to purchase the Waterfall Terrace again and if this time it happened again then I am going to claim for refund of the purchase. If we are not getting the thing that we purchase then there is no meaning to purchase that?

I think that the driver in the system is outdated and so it is not able to handle the game properly. You might be having the stuffs but just can’t have access to that. Just update the driver to the latest version and see if this can solve the problem for you or not.

Make sure that all the things are loaded into it properly. If you are not getting that into view then just logout and login again to see if this helps you to get the problem resoled. In some of the similar cases logging out and logging in resolves the problem and so I am recommending you the same with the hope that it will also help you to get out of the issue.

When you bought that? If this is just now then it will be better for you to wait for today and if then also it do not come into view then you can surely take the action whatever you want.