Thread: What are the PS Vita RPG games?

What are the PS Vita RPG games?

I am really a fan of the RPG game. I want to ask that what are the games being released for the Vita RPG-wise. If you have some idea that there is some turned based RPGs come out then please let me know about that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: What are the PS Vita RPG games?

Final Fantasy X is the best one that I can say now. Final Fantasy X represents the highest manifestation of the creative talent and skill of the Japanese development team. Skillful blending of graphics and sound, enhanced by the great gameplay that has always characterized the series, Final Fantasy X is about as close as can be to the concept of a masterpiece.

Yes, I am also agree with the above post that the Final Fantasy X is the master piece and is a spectacular game can provide hours and hours of great fun. This is a tribute to the genre of RPG, milestone and benchmark with which future videogame production cannot help but compare.

One of the most beautiful chapters of the entire Final Fantasy series is Playstation Life. To confirm it was a producer Shinji Hashimoto of Square Enix, who interviewed during the Taipei Game Show and he has added that the game will not be a simple but that will be made a remake of the title graphic to make it more appropriate to the current console. There are many of the games which are released and there are many which are under development and I hope that they will also be released without any glitch in the game.