Thread: New info about Gravity Daze in PS Vita Games

New info about Gravity Daze in PS Vita Games

I observed the art work of gravity daze and after that I ca n say that it is very very beautiful. Demo for that is available on YouTube; you can search and watch that. art work is the best part that I liked about this. If you have some other new information about this then please share that with us. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: New info about Gravity Daze in PS Vita Games

Gravity Daze PlayStation Vita is another surprise that gave us the stunning and controversial Electronic Entertainment Expo. The development of this will surely be a great game. The title puts us in the role of Kat, a girl with amnesia (loss of memory) who tries to discover who she is, and the origin of his powers to control gravity around. The game presents a Cell-shaded style of anime very colorful and pleasing to the eye. Design of the maps might look stressful but this really looks really interesting.

Gravity Daze will be the first masterpiece to PS Life? When he got to try a demo of Gravity Daze, the great reviews are not so unexpected, but the result is still important because it is the highest score ever given to a game for Ps Life so far.

The company Dezaegg, who also published material on Merrur Atelier and Disgaea 3 for Playstation 3, has a n ew collection of stickers on the Playstation game Gravity Daze Vita. If players were to confirm this tendency then Gravity Daze could soon become a classic for owners of Sony's new handheld console. These protections Cuben all about the touch screen after Vita to be complemented by a blank screen that offers the complete design.

The main character Kitty has the power to manipulate gravity. The gyroscope will function to move the camera. Achievement level, the game promises, the cell-shadding is well done.