Thread: Which is the first game that you will play on PS Vita?

Which is the first game that you will play on PS Vita?

There is a list of the titles for the Vita Warrior's Lair, Gravity Rush, Resistance: Burning Skies, Uncharted: Golden Abyss and there are many more from where you will be able to choose whichever you want. So I just wanted to ask that which is the first game that you will play on the Vita and why?

Re: Which is the first game that you will play on PS Vita?

The best one to try out first is the Gravity Rush. I am saying this because this is having a lot of mechnics as well as the art which gives me the feel for the Gravity Rush ground. Gravity Rush for PlayStation Vita is a unique game set in a world where you as a player will be able to control gravity. You can make good use of the new opportunities that the PS Vita possession including the gyroscope, the touch pad on the back and the touch screen. This all in one stylish cell shaded world filled with enemies and obstacles.

I am expecting something like GTA/Saints Row and possibly Prototype/Infamous. Other than this, it would be better to start with the Resistance and Uncharted.

Gravity Rush will be the best experience and it will undoubtedly be a unique experience in the field of adventure gaming. In Gravity Rush you play a nameless heroine, seeking her own past to the future to survive in world that is slowly but surely falling apart. By gravity to check, she will eventually have to reach her goal.