Thread: Which game will you play the most for PS Vita?

Which game will you play the most for PS Vita?

I am starting this thread to know that what is the game that most of the people want to play with the upcoming handheld other than this, I would also like to know that what are the things that you wish to be added in the PS Vita games. For me, I would like to see the Resistance: Burning Skies otherwise the new Lumines.

Re: Which game will you play the most for PS Vita?

Currently, I am looking for playing the Uncharted, Gravity Rush as well as the Escape Plan. There also some other launch games that I wish to play but those are my most expected game and I wish that will be available in the future release. I wish to get some new entries with the Patapon as well as Loco Roco series and these will possibly make use of the new control methods to the new interesting gameplay.

I am expecting the game Gravity Rush. Gravity Rush on the Vita uses the tilt function to gravity in the game world with your own hand can take. This is a really great gameplay and shows what the PS Vita can do, really a must have game for the PS Vita.

For me, this is Resistance, Uncharted and Killzone and other than this we should not forget the Little Big Planet. Lets see what we will get in future.

I am waiting that they would release the Elder Scrolls game. I will purchase the game instantly as it is available. I really wish to see something like this on a handheld. I have still not purchase this and waiting for the game. It has a lot of other games which is quite good but the thing that I am waiting for is still not available. I hope that my this will come true soon.