Thread: What character will you select to play as first in Crusader Kings 2

smile What character will you select to play as first in Crusader Kings 2

I was very excited to ask the questions to you all guys and that is the reason why I have opened this thread. I want to know that with which character you would be starting your game. Is it a duke or a count or a king or an Emperor? What would be the start date and the reason for this?
    For me to say, I would select to play as the Norman Count in the England after the conquest of the Norman or rather I would switch to the duke in the Empire of the Byzantine after the Manzikert. This selection would be very interesting to play as there would be more prominent game in the CK2 while playing as a duke or a count. If you have any suggestions then don’t forget to drop down in this thread. Thanks in advance for the answers.

smile Re: What character will you select to play as first in Crusader Kings 2

I would love to go with the Duke of the Toulouse. For me this would be the start part of the game as selecting the Duke. If the Independence is gained from the France by the Aquitaine in some kind of the strategically way then I would love to follow their way. By selecting this as my first start I would have great time to play and their size would also be good enough to have the number of the chances to acquire the Holy Land and win the war.

ThumbsUp Re: What character will you select to play as first in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I would love to go with the Duke of the Toulouse. For me this would be the start part of the game as selecting the Duke. If the Independence is gained from the France by the Aquitaine in some kind of the strategically way then I would love to follow their way. By selecting this as my first start I would have great time to play and their size would also be good enough to have the number of the chances to acquire the Holy Land and win the war.
    I too think that this is a very good idea. The Duke of the French would also be a good choice for me to start the game and also the Duke of the Aquitaine would rather be a strong and backup hand to start the game and plan the strategy.

star Re: What character will you select to play as first in Crusader Kings 2

I would probably start the game with the Norway King and having the date of the pre-Stamford Bridge. After selecting this I would like to go with the dukes or the counts or one of the kingdoms of the Iberia. I have also selected this starting points in the Crusader Kings which I have enjoyed very much while playing and it was fun. In the CK2 I would also like to play some of the Byzantine to start because I have heard that it is really exciting.