Thread: How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

Affection How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

I have a question guys regarding the marriage in the CK2. When I was trying to select the wife with some characters then it was not showing? I don’t know what is the reason for this? I also want to ask that why there is the appearance of the icons of 2 rings in some characters and why others don’t have those icons? Thanks in advance for the answers.

Re: How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

I only know that if you are selecting a character that is under the age to do the marriage then it would not be shown as to select your wife in the game. This rule of not allowing the women to do the marriage below the age is a good rule. I would not be able to tell you about the rings topic as I am unaware of it.

smile Re: How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by DikraJi View Post
    I have a question guys regarding the marriage in the CK2. When I was trying to select the wife with some characters then it was not showing? I don’t know what is the reason for this? I also want to ask that why there is the appearance of the icons of 2 rings in some characters and why others don’t have those icons? Thanks in advance for the answers.
    If you want do the marriage then you have to click on the icons showing the rings on the character that you want. If you choose the marriage option by going to the table that has the options of the diplomatic to the character that you select then it is your own court that would be offering you the choices. If the list is empty and does not show any characters to marry then you must be aware that you are not having the free females in the game.

question Re: How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

I have some kind of the problem with the arrange marriage in the CK2. The character which I have selected had a wife and she died after some time. Then I was thinking to do the arrange marriage with the daughter of the Abbassina who was 4 years old. But I was not able to do so as the white peace was done twice in the game by having the end of the war which was abandoned. That hope was lost that’s why I thought to marry to some other women but the problem is that when I went to the panel of the marriage then the characters were missing.
    I have again started the game and when I was trying to marry a character in the game then the lord of that character was unable to agree upon our marriage and denied on that proposal. I am the King. I should have a choice to marry anyone in the territory of mine. But it is not happening so. Any reason?

star Re: How to arrange marriage in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muskil View Post
    I have some kind of the problem with the arrange marriage in the CK2. The character which I have selected had a wife and she died after some time. Then I was thinking to do the arrange marriage with the daughter of the Abbassina who was 4 years old. But I was not able to do so as the white peace was done twice in the game by having the end of the war which was abandoned. That hope was lost that’s why I thought to marry to some other women but the problem is that when I went to the panel of the marriage then the characters were missing.
    I have again started the game and when I was trying to marry a character in the game then the lord of that character was unable to agree upon our marriage and denied on that proposal. I am the King. I should have a choice to marry anyone in the territory of mine. But it is not happening so. Any reason?
    The reasons for the denial of the proposal of your marriage would be vast. The most common reason would be that the girl that is marrying to you must not be having any kind of the benefit politically and that is the reason why their lord has refused the marriage. Also it could be that those women must have chosen some other character for the marriage with whom she has some benefits of provinces and the Empire also.