Thread: Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

question Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

Hi all,

I have played the demo version of this game and I want to know that what kind of the people are interested in playing the Crusader Kings 2 game and why do they like this game? Also it would be good that you would tell your age and what do you do? First of all I will give you my Intro, I am 22 years old guy and I am a engineering student. I like to play this game because this game has the story of the epic which I like to play as a strategy game.

Re: Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

I have always loved this game as a war strategy game. I also love the music of this game very much. The main reason for me to play this game is because it is a war strategy game. Also I am 32 years old and I am a Teacher.

smile Re: Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

I am retired as a Army man and I like to play the games which have the war strategy. The Crusader Kings 2 has also grabbed my attention. I have played the demo version and now I am going to buy the full version as the date has been released. I love this game because it involves the war.

Happy Re: Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

I am a student of the IIT and I always like to play the game that is strategic and involves the planning. Crusader Kings 2 is a perfect match for me to play as a grand strategy game. I also love the way to kill our own wives in the game to earn the cash and prestige.

Affection Re: Who likes to play Crusader Kings 2 game

Working as a Lead Animator, games are always been the part of my life.

I always play only that game which involves the war and historical epic stories besides those kid playing games such as the NFS and all. CK2 is somewhat different for me and I like this game. Thanks Paradox Interactive for creating such a great game.