Thread: The war is abandoned by your liege in Crusader Kings 2

sad The war is abandoned by your liege in Crusader Kings 2

I have played this game and I found that when we are vassal then the war is just end or abandoned by the liege that are mine. This is really bad that anyone else has the declaration of the war because you are not the Leader of the war and that the war gets pre-empted. I want to know that why does this happens? The only thing that I can see is all fighting and then the scene is over. It has also been shown on the Screen of the Dow that “At any time of the War your liege can end the War”. Could anyone explain me the reason for this?

Down Re: The war is abandoned by your liege in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have played this game and I found that when we are vassal then the war is just end or abandoned by the liege that are mine. This is really bad that anyone else has the declaration of the war because you are not the Leader of the war and that the war gets pre-empted. I want to know that why does this happens? The only thing that I can see is all fighting and then the scene is over. It has also been shown on the Screen of the Dow that “At any time of the War your liege can end the War”. Could anyone explain me the reason for this?
    I have also played the demo version and I am now playing the full version of this game. I don’t think so that the liege can abandon the war that has been started by you in the Crusader Kings 2 game. You seem to find some wrong information about the concept of this game.

smile Re: The war is abandoned by your liege in Crusader Kings 2

The main reason for the war to end in a inconclusively way is that because you can be beat by anyone that has the target on you and that enables him to capture the land that you have claimed. This means that the character that you are using for the fighting for the purpose of the land does not have that land and this is the main reason to end the war. It’s nothing to do with your liege. Suppose that the War is started by the HRE and the Bohemia for the Pommerania with the help of the pagans. The score of the HRE was around the 80% because he has conquered the provinces and at the similar time the leader of the pagans was captured by the Bohemia and after this situation the score of the Bohemia goes directly to 100%. The message is displayed to the HRE that the War has ended and they have lost the land.

sad Re: The war is abandoned by your liege in Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    The main reason for the war to end in a inconclusively way is that because you can be beat by anyone that has the target on you and that enables him to capture the land that you have claimed. This means that the character that you are using for the fighting for the purpose of the land does not have that land and this is the main reason to end the war. It’s nothing to do with your liege. Suppose that the War is started by the HRE and the Bohemia for the Pommerania with the help of the pagans. The score of the HRE was around the 80% because he has conquered the provinces and at the similar time the leader of the pagans was captured by the Bohemia and after this situation the score of the Bohemia goes directly to 100%. The message is displayed to the HRE that the War has ended and they have lost the land.
    The same thing happened to me while playing the game but it was in the opposite way. I had captured the provinces by doing the heavy lifting in the war as I was Bohemia and HRE had done nothing. Soon , the Emperor has made the while piece in a silent way. This was really very disappointing as I had conquered the land but got nothing as my score was less than HRE.