Thread: how to become the leader of the Swiss Band in Crusader Kings 2

how to become the leader of the Swiss Band in Crusader Kings 2

I am playing Crusader Kings 2 game and I have become a great fan of this game. This game is totally strategy based and it has historical events which will make you greedy to play this game. I am playing this game for a while now and I am stuck in between. I am unable to find out how to become the leader of the Swiss band. Can anyone help me regarding this? Any help will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Re: how to become the leader of the Swiss Band in Crusader Kings 2

Dear friend the new king does not have any children. So they will automatically crown you as the king. But you should surrender your crown to the brigand. After you renounce your throne you will find that you will get the position of the king who has died and does not have any children. It will be therefore added advantage for you.

I will suggest you to invite some Dukes from the Poland to the plot that have you made after the kings death. You should also allow some nobles to come in the plot as they will give the extra support you want. After having the support from the nobles the throne will be gradually be hand over to you. Then you will suddenly realize that you are not only the King of Poland but also the leader of the Swiss Band.

After becoming the leader of the Swiss Band you will find that you will get the permission to hire the band without any due hiring charge given to you. You will get the succession laws of this band and it would be open elective. You will have the authority to grant in the landed section. If you want it to use it you can use it anytime. You will also get the authority that you can control it also when you get old.

I will suggest you that after conquering the position of the Captain of the Swiss Band you should improve your relations with the Pope. It will be exciting and you will eventually 60 point of relations. There is a chance that you might get another opportunity to get points and you can also conquer new positions or thrones.