Thread: Do you think demense limit is high in Crusader Kings II?

Do you think demense limit is high in Crusader Kings II?

in the demo version of the game duke level characters are having the limit of 70to 8. I have noticed that it is quite high as compare to the previous version of the game. I think it is going to be increment in the game. there should be make counts to way more and duke are holding the most of the land which is needing less vassals. Do you have noticed the same?

Re: Do you think demense limit is high in Crusader Kings II?

You should keep one thing in your mind that duke are getting only 2 desmesne size from the being which duke versus 1 for the count. There should be other points which are from the stats and in case you have closed with the bad character then you will need to give some land in the game.

Demesne Limit not made for the counties as it was done in pervious title in fact it is for baronies and bishoprics.

Duke are supposed to fill up with the slots with the country capital as they are conquers. They have just hand out lesser baronies with the other people in order to keep all the count title for the himself. In case barons are not limited with the count then I would withdraw lots of the objections of mine. I have also seen LP which Vassals give you the little trouble and I have not seen the individual barons revolting. In case barons are quite limited in the option then having less counts in the game can change the dynamics of the game for the characters who are at the duke level.

There is no need of having constant threat for the individual vassal which are revolting. There should be powerful vassals. A duke is having 8+ demesne limit which will have baron level vassals since there should be few count since duke are supposed to hold the most of the counties in domain. Hence duke can have few or none of the powerful vassals and due to that internal politics could become more dull.

Duke getting 3 base and Legalism would give you +1 at each level. Baronies count to get from the 7 to 8 demesne size to the 2-3 provinces which is quite optimistic math. Well every single provenance should have 2/3 castles which are rulled by you in the game. Barons could be the join plots and I could not find out whether they have started with the game. A duke would get the 3 base and Legalism would give you +1 after each level. It will be quite foolish to hold couple of castles in the single country. If you have capital castle of the another province and get the couple of counts in the game.

In CK1 a duke character are supposed to get the penalties for the 5 counties. In the current title you will be able to hold more counties compare to previous one. 'count' mapmode at the character selection will display at the selection of the screen after comparing CK1.

According to me demo characters seems to be competent relatively except Byzantine guy who seems to be useless but he has helped me out to be at the level 2 legalism tech.