Thread: Getting Stuttering border while moving the cursor in Crusader Kings II

Getting Stuttering border while moving the cursor in Crusader Kings II

I was trying out the Crusader Kings II demo but then I found that there was Stuttering border while moving the cursor, I am not sure if it is problem of the GTX 560 Ti with the latest drivers that I am having or it is some kind of bug, I have checked out for the same but then I have not yet found any other one facing the same issue, is there anyone who has faced the same??

Re: Getting Stuttering border while moving the cursor in Crusader Kings II

I was trying out the Crusader Kings II demo but then I found that there was Stuttering border while moving the cursor, I am not sure if it is problem of the GTX 560 Ti with the latest drivers that I am having or it is some kind of bug, I have checked out for the same but then I have not yet found any other one facing the same issue, is there anyone who has faced the same??
    I don’t think that you are the only one who has faced this issue as even I have found the same with Nvidia GTX 560, I doubt if this issue is with Nvidia GTX 560’s only, I don’t have much problem with this but then it appears as if I will be running in to further issue as well, I hope that it does not happen. In my case I have tried switching to the latest beta driver but then I have found the same response.

Re: Getting Stuttering border while moving the cursor in Crusader Kings II

I am having the same issue with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M Driver as well, so I don’t think that it is with the 560’s only, I have tried out a no of drivers thinking that it one will solve the issue but then I have not yet found any of them to be helping. I am currently using 290.53 drivers, I will like to know if there is a solution to fix this out.