Thread: Crusader Kings II Fabricating Claims!!

Crusader Kings II Fabricating Claims!!

I was checking out the demo of the Crusader Kings II and I was willing to share about the Fabricating Claims in this game, I mean that when we send our chancellor to invent a claim then why there is a need to pay for the same if we are willing not to do it in the end and so, it appears senseless to me, what do you all think about the same??

Re: Crusader Kings II Fabricating Claims!!

I was checking out the demo of the Crusader Kings II and I was willing to share about the Fabricating Claims in this game, I mean that when we send our chancellor to invent a claim then why there is a need to pay for the same if we are willing not to do it in the end and so, it appears senseless to me, what do you all think about the same??
    I am not very sure but then I have heard that this was some kind if bug with the events which have crept in the latest version, it was said to be fixed and even I was expecting it not to be there in the demo but then I have came across the same, anyways sources also say that they have been fixed for the actual release so we have to wait to check it out.

Yes even I was going to share the same, it has been fixed in the real game so I don’t think that we will have to worry about the same any more.

I don’t think that it is senseless and so because it is an alternative way to get the Piety in order to avoid pressing the claim and I think that it really make sense to pay at the end, I mean that if we have already paid upfront we might never get what we have paid for and if at all we don’t pay anything then it will be said to be overpowered, on the other hand if we will pay accordingly and time by time then it will get very complicated and that is the reason I think that it is making sense to pay at the end.

Hey I just wanted to know that on what basis are the cost calculated with regards to pressing the claim, I just want to have an idea about it before It cost me to pay, do you have an idea about it??

In that case I will like to share that you will have to pay according to the prestige and income, I mean to say that King will pay more than a Count as the paying cost is based on the income, so there will be scenario where rich people will have to pay more as per their income, anyways I personally think that Paying is really senseless as far as the game play perspective is concerned.