Thread: Will Crusader Kings II available on Steam?

Will Crusader Kings II available on Steam?

Hello friends, does anyone is having any information about this game, that will it be coming on Steam or not, i have not seen any news that it is coming on steam or not. If you are knowing then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Will Crusader Kings II available on Steam?

You can't say anything about it, it might be possible that it will be available on the Steam just a day before when it will releasing or even it can be possible that you can start playing it on the day of the release.

It will be available on the Steam and you will be able to get on the same day of the release, such that it will be available according to 7PM GMT+1 14/02, on the same day the daily deal will be also changed. If you wanted to do pre-order then you can go to below link and do the pre-order,

Crusader Kings II on Steam

I was also thinking about it that i should do the pre-order of the game and was thinking to do it from gamersgate. I love to play the games on the steam as find it easier to organize and also using it from a longer time, it was strange that why it is been taking such a long time to make pre-order when the game is been releasing soon, the release date is not so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    It will be available on the Steam and you will be able to get on the same day of the release, such that it will be available according to 7PM GMT+1 14/02, on the same day the daily deal will be also changed. If you wanted to do pre-order then you can go to below link and do the pre-order,

Crusader Kings II on Steam
    I have question about it, that how it is been allowing to do the pre-order on Steam, where you can only purchase the game on the release date? Where even i was thinking to do pre-order from the gamersgate, but is it possible to do it on Steam then i will be doing over here it self.

The Steam is giving you to do the pre-order of the game, i do not know why it is not been told to the user, i think most of the user visit the steam might be knowing about it and Steam has not founded to tell everyone. If you can go to above user link then you will be having the option to purchase the game, but you will be able to play on the release date which is 14th Feb, so you can order it and wait for the date to arrive and play.