Thread: Bugs in Crusader Kings II demo

Bugs in Crusader Kings II demo

Hello friends, i was thinking to play the demo of this game, but have heard that there are plenty of the bugs in the demo, so i am not familiar that which are the bugs which are present, so i know you people have played and got the idea about it. So can you please tell me that what are the bugs in it. Thank you.

Re: Bugs in Crusader Kings II demo

Yes there been bugs in the demo version, i have founded in the hoverover text which is there in the settlement view, when you will be there, so you just place your mouse over the shield in the top left, then you will get the list of ruler of the settlement. Then a date will be listed beside the ruler, it is that date which it ascendancy to control of the settlement. Which is showing Jan 1, 1, i was thinking that it might happen only in one but it was happening with all.

I have founded one issue when examine the dynasties.txt, i have founded many duplicates, such as the Palaiologos is been listed as dynasty 48 and 628. I think there might be some particular reason to have two, separate dynasties with the similar name. If i check out in the character history file for the Greeks then it is the only character which is in dynasty 628 and several in 48. I think it is not intentional and also there is been huge technological disparity between provinces. Which you will be able to notice when you will play it.

I think that there might be one or more than that feast events appears to have the option labels wrong, if you type "I'll do it" which will be giving you no response while sending out the peasants gives a chance for the lord to be wounded. If you also watch the tutorial then also it will not indicate that how to improve your holdings by building palisades and so forth. If i have not seen the videos then i was not able to know that there are any such option and will be stumbling around trying to figure out how. Even the basic combat/military tutorial doesn't have the text telling you to unload to Moray.

Even i have an occurrence where i was presented with a decision whether or not been retaliate against anyone who have recently tried to assassinate my heir, which was been the news to me, someone have told that someone has tried to assassinate. Even the loading of the game is very slow, i wish that it could be only the demo issue. There were something i have notice the AI was quite aggressive, you not able to sit and count on diplomacy to keep you safe.

Have founded some of the weird bug, when you King of Poland then brother will assassinated son, which is the reason it is becoming heir, and it was been caught. So you will choose to forgive him just because you had a very bad experience with a vassal duke breaking off from you in your prior which run through and do not get stomped and deposed. You will be forgive him whatever he has done. In the next event, the King says was showing everyone documents that proved I am a vile assassin and it totally nuked my relations with all my vassals.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Have founded some of the weird bug, when you King of Poland then brother will assassinated son, which is the reason it is becoming heir, and it was been caught. So you will choose to forgive him just because you had a very bad experience with a vassal duke breaking off from you in your prior which run through and do not get stomped and deposed. You will be forgive him whatever he has done. In the next event, the King says was showing everyone documents that proved I am a vile assassin and it totally nuked my relations with all my vassals.
    It has also happen, but it was different, i have imprisoned and executed my brother. Then duke which was dead was giving somehow giving out evidence due to which I was assassinating people even though it was him who had done it.

I have noticed also notice some bug, the total number of troops on the settlement interface are been not showing properly which troops types are there, it will tell you 150 pikemen where you are having 150 heavy infantry. The second one is that when you are construct a building which will give settlement a new troop type, but the new troop does not seem to be reinforcing until you raise and disband the levy.

I have founded some spelling errors in a couple of events, some duplicate characters, there are two Konstantinos' I (or II) and also when you fought a war, then that time you cannot appoint characters to your flanks. Having no commanders on the left,center and right, and you could not appoint one.

There are many duplicate family names which are having different genealogy. Even there is been spelling mistake in the some of the land names, so you need to see, i believe that it should not be there in full version.