Thread: Crusader Kings II Demo crashes

Crusader Kings II Demo crashes

this is really very frustrating I have downloaded the PC demo and while I begin the demo, the hourglass shows up and afterward that the game crashes with the message "CK2 stopped working" look as if , both Victoria 2 as well as Europa universalism 3 work very well. Any thought why this is occurrence?

Re: Crusader Kings II Demo crashes

If your pc is old you need to update your divers can you tell me did your drivers all updated? Is now do the updates and see if that works

I need to say I tested the similar problem following I tried to modify the bookmarked date to the year 800. I shouldn't have finished it, but I sought to try playing Charlemagne. I overturned my change and tried to reinstall the game, although it didn't work. It worked (almost) completely before.

Same problem here While starting a game, it crashes following the introduction, faulting module the physx-dll

A temporary way out is to set the Physx make use of in the NVIDIA Control Panel to CPU.

as backup anybody else has this issue and to inform you hardworking developers.

Cheers

This stringed thing that happened to me also with HoI3, EU3 as well as Victoria 2 but at the time I use a TV monitor as my PC display. I even remember giving a bunch of logs and dxdiags to a developers at the time, looks like it wasn't sufficient. anyhow, the formative factor, as far as I know , was that my display was connected using HDMI. exchange to a VGA cable, or give up your TV monitor altogether. Hope this helped

Well with me it look like it hooked up through the HDMI without any issue although perhaps depends on brand names and such. Still wired that a video connect might cause a hard crash inside the game, however who recognize.

This think I ma familiar with , there are few people be able to make this work and I wouldn't attempt an details either. however three games based on the similar engine crashing at the similar step during the first loading, in spite of the whole thing I can try apart from altering my display technique.. Enough to convince me. Even organization the games in windowed didn't modify a thing. I presume there is no end to strange interactions in our small electronic universe.