Thread: Shortage of plot in Crusader Kings II game

Shortage of plot in Crusader Kings II game

Hello friends, i have founded the demo of Crusader Kings II is really great and also done the pre-oeder of it. Just waiting for the game to arrive. What i have seen that the plot system which is there is been one of the most promising aspects, but there are certain shortage in possible plots and ambitions in the game. Demo is really good and not at all buggy. I was thinking that they can add some of the extra plots in the patch, as it is not possible to add to game before the release. So what you people have to say? Thank you.

Re: Shortage of plot in Crusader Kings II game

Let me tell you that to make a single plot then it takes lot of time to design it, script and also to test. Which will take plenty of time to make a plot, i am sure that there might be plenty of plot but we need to wait for them as Crusader Kings II is a popular game.

That is also possible but i would like to say that you can also better look for more plots as there might be a DLC and expansion pack of this game. In those there might be having extra plots as you wish.

So you are telling that we should wait till the time Crusader Kings II is been demand as popular and also we have to pay some extra for more plots which will be there in DLC pack, if we waited till that long then each woman in the game will kill everyone? The Paradox has always disappointed me and also some of the other gamers. I do not think that it is not worth to wait for it and do not think that it is great game to get it.

I think that you have not played the demo, I have played it and did not found any problem with it and it is not at all broken to play it. There is no breaking examples of psychopath women killing the entire court. I feel that it is pretty anecdotal but has not seen any evidence to the contrary. So which is not at all difference.

The only problem is that there is not enough plots in it, i was wishing that it should have some of the extra plots with the extension of it, it might be great to play it and also nice to have it, i think that the developer should work and release a patch for this, it should not come with the DLC pack or any other pack. If it does come with those then we have to pay some extra for those plots to enjoy it in the game.