Thread: Any tips for Crusader Kings II

Any tips for Crusader Kings II

so I have just finished the download and I installed it on my pc as well , and I must say this is one of the best game that I have ever played so good in graphic and really nice menu but this game seems to be a bit difficult you play on . this game is even more difficult to play than the Vicky 2. I am playing the game as a smaller guys you be able to play, however together they are big and confusing for me to handle. Is there any one here can help me on both strategy, character and general tips wise?

Re: Any tips for Crusader Kings II

I suggest you Marry lustful young women. Is is because to spread your dynasty on the whole place so that can’t be extinct and collect the prestige and piety. The best option is to play Poland because start with the independent kingdom is always great and very simple instead of playing the vassal. The game is actually intended to the duplicate a feudal system and tinkering with the menus with that framework let mind do the rest .

War. while attacking enemy, focus on the high-producing province. This is particularly true after you have restricted armies that is as a starting count if you are combating a sheikdom or pagan nation by 3 province plus 2 have base income of 1.91 with the other is 3, you wish for to attack the one with 3 first, other things being same

Look for fault of the opponent. Hit them when they are down a moderately powerful enemy is a lot simpler to attack when busy in a war of attrition in opposition to a neighbor than when they are sitting at home with their packed troop reserve.

Acquire to duke as well as king as fast as you can. A some kingships make simple target Navarra and Aragon , Portugal, Lithuania, etc. Once you are a king, you can manage 4x as a lot of region on you have as a add up. You as well don't have to bother regarding the liege accepting peace just as you are sieging one of the enemy's mainly precious provinces. create your own heirs the dukes in your province, as the family ties give them better loyalty, and they are the ones you want to be your heirs anyway.

The game is so far from simple. since WC trough use isn't whats it about. Come on, start as a minor count with historical objectives, and is isn't easy any more. Never go for King/ ducal titles. just wage border wars. Playing as bohemia it took me 15 wars to maintain Poland. County by county. And go semisolid-gavelkind to keep the game interesting. Historically large dynasties were split up. dissimilar technique is to by no means grab a title. Just get allege trough marriage, or assume. after that it really start the get humorous. in fact it should be harder to grip maintain, and simpler to press claims on behalf of others. I don't need to war against Poland to get the throne myself. But my never is married to his niece So i want to press his claim.

Well Economy is the whole thing. as you can only have a limited number of provinces in your personal demesne, it is vital to make sure that your individual provinces are the most fruitful ones. The economy map very useful. Identify the province that offer the uppermost base income and keep these in mind as your short, medium, and long-term objectives. a few of the most easy to get to ones in the early on game are concerted in southern Spain where they can be taken from Muslim powers. These province also have somewhat good tech and allow sizeable armies. additional highly productive province start out owned by powerful Christian nations, and are not readily accessible to the starting count.

also, if you desire to create the game harder and extra interesting, I propose playing on very hard plus try to get enough prestige to claim a only count title, not to mention a duke otherwise king title. too, have the added advantage of your rulers to often die in battle if you wage too much war.
    as well, play on furious and enjoy the latest AI to the fullest. For the final challenge I propose an Iberian realm, or incredible close to the Caucasus.

If a count otherwise a duke, don't allow your liege announce a peace while you are about to done sieging a province.

Well I am very interested on how you can get this.

unfortunately , often you can't. all more incentive to take hold of superior ducal/king titles to get out from below the thumb of your liege As Soon As Possible . It's uncomfortably while you're seiging a rich region and about to overcome it, when your liege make peace as well as takes a big amount of money for himself.