Thread: How is your Crusader Kings II experience?

How is your Crusader Kings II experience?

I have played with almost every character of the game other than the Byzantine duke. Upto now the Bohemia is my favorite as there is lots of freedom for the kingdoms, closest enemy troops who came to my lands. There was another best part when the pope on the start of the game died his successor was "Pope Pelagius III" which makes me to think of Skyrim. So I want you all to post your favorite moments/features of the game. I like to have some input from other people.

Re: How is your Crusader Kings II experience?

I really had a very good experience with the game and I am very happy with the game. I felt that I can play with anyone whom I wish. Matilda was my start game and I lasted with that game for two years.

It took me about 15 minutes to understand the user interface but when I was clear with the user interface then I felt that this was better as compared to the CK1.

Fortunately, the player will rely on his master spy trying to frustrate plots against him. This will bring all the rumors that are circulating and the player can order him to stop, to shut up (in a dungeon intended purpose) or even execute characters. Therefore I think that the game is mainly based on relationships between characters, whether between courtiers, among courtiers and lords or between lords. These are particularly affected when a lord starts a war without justification. Therefore Crusader Kings II uses a system of justification of war especially when one asserts title or that one wishes to convert a territory to a different culture or religion.

This game focuses on the 3D map and that is fully reworked for the occasion, not inherited from their latest games. This is the best thing that I liked about the game.

The appearance of the water has been improved with refraction, as the field that has a real topology, slightly modified to provide an optimal view. Finally, the borders are now smoother, more detailed and lighting. The latter continue to be improved until the game launches By then, the map will be further enriched with trees and rivers, the names of provinces and kingdoms, but also information at the borders.

Unlike many other games you get here it is having the control of a certain family. This ensures that you are going through the game are not tied to a particular territory but that will be possible if you follow the family in its existence. It will ask you that would you continue to play the game and then getting a successor of utmost importance otherwise it's relentlessly game over.

Crusader Kings II dissociates itself from other games by the high importance of relationships to explain. In other games where you make war seem like nothing, there's something in this game more depth. Do you not have enough prestige and if not then it will not start a war without a hitch.

Still I am waiting for the full version of the game to be released. I don’t want the game to be buggy when I start playing the game. As this is the beta version and so there are a lot of bugs with the game and I am waiting for these bugs to get resolved.